Friday, March 14, 2008

Kwik Kachup -

I guess its obvious that I've been neglecting my blog big time! I realy have no real excuse - however heres a quick over view of my last few months:

I spend most of my days with this cutie pie. I just love her more and more every day. And this is what we've been up to.

I can't believe it! My baby is two! We had a Tigger and Pooh birthday party to celebrate with all the little cousins - it was tigger-iffic!

Jon had to go to California for a family matter and of corse had to get some 'Raider' apparel. Does she belong in the 'black hole' or what?:)

This has been our latest endever. Although I have been surprised as to how cooperative she had been. Its amazing the power that 'chocolate' has on a two year old!

All in all life has been going swimmingly. Even though we are starting to have those lovely 2 yr. old tantrums - we learn to laugh them off and move on.

So this is a small peek of our last few months. I hope to post a little more often! So keep checking!)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

For starters, I LOVE the new look and that is a fabulous family picture. Is she really ready to be potty trained? You go girl! Smiley turned two today and I think I would rather swim in shark infested water than try to potty train him right now.I can not believe she is two! I think three is the new two at my house. My kids seem to get a little to defiant for their own good at three. I would rather deal with a temper tantrum! You can bet I will be checkin in a lot!!

SHERI said...

So good to hear from you! I can't believe she is two! Wyatt is going to be three in a couple months and we are no where near potty training!

We need to get together for lunch!!

Hina Schneider said...

I love the photos of lexi she is so darn cute and growing up super fast. I would be great to see you at the office. Its been a while.

Hina Schneider said...

oh my gosh! you have some stinkin cute pics of lexi she is so adorable. Wow since the last time she has gotten lots of hair. Its great.