Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Recent Family Addition



This is the most recent addition to our family. Her name is Lily. She is half bichon frise and half lahsa apso. We got her from a family that Jon had to do some work at. They were an older couple and said she was too much energy for them. As most of you know - our last dog escapade was not so great but I thought we might try a female this time and maybe breed her a bit. And wouldn't you know it 4 days after we got her she came in heat! I'm still not sure what we are going to do yet, but I guess there are options!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats!! What a cute little lady:) I can not wait to see the pictures onehm took! Hey do you want to go tp the zoo before it gats to hot??

SHERI said...

Oh- so sweet!

Jamie said...

Kim I have gone private and need your E-mail adress so I can send you an invite. I know why don't I have it ??

Hina Schneider said...

Dog is super cute! I bet he is nice to cuddle with too.

Jamie said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Hey girl this seems like your e-mail to me. Are you coming to craft night on tuesday?? Call me!!