Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolutions

Well its that time again! Time to make those annual resolutions and goals for the upcoming year. Here are a few of mine:
- Lose Weight (get into those jeans, again)
- Get Organized (at home, financially, etc.)
- Prioritize Church going (set my alarm the night before, help Lexi get used to nursery)
- Have family prayers
- Try to read more books (I somewhat enjoy reading if I only had more time)
- Spend more quality time with Lexi
- Learn to cook better

These are just a few of my resolutions that I want to work on this upcoming year? What are some of your New Year resolutions?

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are great resolutions. I am not going to make any and then I will not feel like I have failed yet again!!

Stacia said...

Very good goals. You are so ambitious! I have a pair of jeans that I'm going to get into this year.

Hina Schneider said...

Great New Year resolutions. I am sure you will accomplish many of them. Good luck to you with this coming year.

Hina Schneider said...

Hey! I have a friend who says she got her white dog from you her name is Kara Barratt. Do you remember who she is?

Kelly said...

Kim, you are one amazing woman, mom and wife! You have all of your New Years resolutions accomplished! You are already in much smaller jeans than I am, everything you cook is amazing, Lexi adores you, your home is so inviting and has such warmth, you are SOOOOO creative and make the rest of us incredibly jealous!I am glad you are my sister-in-law!