Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day

Well Grandma, Grandpa, Kurt and Brian first stayed to watch the boys 'destroy' christmas morning. Then they came down to watch Lexi. I was excited to see how she would react to everything. I must say she was a little overwhelmed by the video camera and audience she had when she walked into the front room. It took her a little while to even want to start opening and playing with things. I didn't realize what a perfectionist Lexit was until I watched her open each gift one teeny, tiny little piece at a time. She would rip a small piece of paper and then hand it to Jon. Our Christmas could have probably lasted at least until noon. She loved: her doll, her purse, her princess chair and her chapsticks.



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like Lexi had a very merry Christmas:) I really like the matchinf PJ idea and am going to try and adopt it next year!